I wish that I had money for a tip for the beautiful way that I was treated here. Instead I leave this letter of gratitude.
By far this is the most beautiful place that I have ever stayed. The love in the atmosphere is felt by all! I will miss the kind faces, beauty and sense of peace.
Thank you for everything. Although I am not Hindu, I now have a great respect and love the Hindu people that I will carry with me always.
- A Meditation Retreat Participant from Austin, Texas
Words come short to describe the heaven I’ve felt in my heart in your home. Serene, calm relaxing, comforting, safe, loving, welcoming, BLISSFUL!! THANK YOU!!
- A Teacher Training Participant from Denver, Colorado
This will be a transformative uplifting time. The peace and serenity enabled deep and meaningful processing.
- Dana, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Phoenix, Arizona
There are no words, but I will try. I would say that it has changed my life for the better. I feel it is no coincidence that I am here. It seems like questions are being answered that have been illusive my whole life. I feel love and community and my heart is filled with joy. Pure wonderful energy and truth. Thank you for this.
- Gerry, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Dayton, Ohio
Staying here was like staying at home…the one you would have in you knew what true peace was.
- DeeAnn, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from San Jose, California
People of all faiths are welcomed and respected. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is hospitable, the residents are inspirational. (I am a Christian Minister).
- Shannon, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Dallas, Texas
Sleeping accommodations are comfortable, though simple. Cleanliness is excellent. The devotees are warm and friendly but never intrusive. The food was delicious. Overall, I believe this is an outstanding environment for the learning experience.
- A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Atlanta, Georgia
This is the BEST way to participate in a yoga retreat. I fell like I immersed myself into the ashram. This place is the heart and soul of Yoga.
- Lisa, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Austin, Texas
I love how quiet and serene this place is. The Temple is beautiful and the grounds are wonderful and welcoming. In this atmosphere you can really center and explore yourself.
- Nicole, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Houston, Texas
This has been one of the greatest experiences in my life. Thank you for letting me come here!
- Michael, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Dallas, Texas
I had an absolutely amazing experience. Beautiful grounds and facilities. Very comforting and safe place….like your mother’s arms.
- Kristen, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Taos, New Mexico
My experience was so beautiful and full of positive energy. The vibration here truly makes it a safe space for transformation. Thank you.
- Courtney, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Dallas, Texas
It was a wonderful experience. Everybody was so kind and respectful. I felt very safe and comfortable here. I appreciate the genuine hospitality. Thank you.
- Bryn, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The vibe here is so calming, welcoming and healing. Beautiful scenery and people.
- Tami, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Jacksonville, Florida
Enjoyed it very much. The rooms, buildings and amenities are all wonderful. The grounds are beautiful and I really like the peacocks.
- Julia, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Austin,Texas
This is a beautiful quiet space surrounded by the peaceful and natural setting that is conducive to reflection and meditation. Thank you for the loving service you provide of comfortable, clean facilities, and delicious healthy meals.
- Mary, A Meditation Retreat Participant from Charlotte, North Carolina
Lovely, beautiful experience. Gracious and accepting environment. It was the perfect backdrop for the meditation retreat. Thank you.
- Tamie, A Meditation Retreat Participant from Los Angeles, California
When I decided to attend the teacher training program I had high hopes and expectation. However nothing could have prepared me for the experience that awaited me here at the Ashram. There is an extraordinary atmosphere of love and spirituality that I have seldom felt in my life. The residents here were most hospitable. Without even trying, the sample they have set with their lifestyle and attitude has made an indelible impression on me. I feel like I have spent the last week in a most holy place. I will carry the experience in my heart for the rest of my life and for as long as I am able, I will be singing the praises of Radha Madhav Dham and the remarkable people here. Namaste.
- Charlie, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Tucson, Arizona
The ashram is a beautiful, powerful environment. It helped me to slow down, relax and relieve anxiety. I am looking forward to coming back in the future.
- Diane, A Yoga Teacher Training Participant from Denver, Colorado
Ancient Yoga Center
"The power, love and peacefulness that surrounds this place nurtured us through the weekend. Thank you for your kind hospitality, fantastic food and openness of hearts and spirits."
– Retreat Participant ... read more